Where it all began
Founded in 1997, Invu develops Electronic Document Management (eDM), Accounts Payable (AP) and Purchasing solutions for a range of sectors, particularly those which are highly document dependent or where compliance is important.
Invu’s comprehensive product suite encompasses document and content management, purchasing, workflow, document automation and collaboration solutions.
Invu is a Microsoft Gold Partner as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV). The company and products, therefore, meet the stringent requirements of the Microsoft Partner Program introduced in 2010.
Invu partners with a range of software vendors, such as, ABBYY, a data capture, recognition and extraction tool provider whose Flexicapture technology sits at the heart of many Invu solutions and IRIS that supplies Invu Document Management to around 20% of the top 100 UK practices as the IRIS Accountancy Solutions document management product of choice.
User licences granted
Document management user licences granted
Sites in care
What we do best
Accounts Payable Automation
Invu offers a fully automated Accounts Payable software to bring visibility, control and efficiency to your organisations invoice processing. Invu’s AP solution is about recognising liabilities in good time and being in a position to choose when you settle them. You set the payments agenda rather than having to react to late payment demands.
What does it do?
Using invoice capture & data extraction tools our solution can automatically pull information from invoices to drive an electronic and automated invoice payment process.
- Invu’s AP is not just an invoice processing solution, it also comes with a full document management product which can be used in other departments such as HR, Operations, Legal and Marketing and will integrate with a wide number of business software applications.
- It is designed specifically for mid-sized businesses and organisations.
- It is designed to work with any ERP system and therefore can be retained if you change your ERP provider.
Purchase Order Processing
The introduction of a purchase order driven system has long been the Finance Directors Holy Grail for control and efficiency in purchasing and accounts payable systems. The process should be all about the items to be purchased and not the purchase order. The key to employee engagement, operating efficiency and financial control is setting the approval at the line item level and then the purchase order can serve its true purpose as the means and not the end in the purchasing process.
What does it do?
Invu Purchasing is an end to end purchase order processing software based on line item level approvals that is designed to deliver an efficient straight-through process, providing user compliance through engagement, and thereby, control over spend.
- It has been purpose built tablet ready, browser-based and with ease of use in mind
- Full Document Management available
- The shopper is in control and can place the order post-approval
- Approval is at the line item level by the budget holder or their delegate
- The approval decision is made with full budget data available ensuring management control over budgets
- Local and central users have full visibility of commitments versus budget
- Accurate accruals
- One system, no spreadsheets
Invu Capture (powered by ABBYY) offers intelligent accurate data extraction from a full range of documents, for example, handwritten printed forms, banking documents, invoices or contracts. Precise recognition technologies ensure high-quality data output. Manual intervention is the exception rather than the norm. Inevitably some recognition will be problematic, however, the intuitive verification interface allows operators to manually check the validity of recognised data and to track recognition errors, so exception handling is quick and painless.
What does it do?
Enriched with new functionality, Invu Capture is an evolution in powerful data and document capture software. Providing virtually unlimited productivity and power it frees your business from the most challenging of document processing tasks.
Flexible processing workflow means you can accomplish document processing tasks of any complexity. Suitable for fixed forms, semi-structured documents and unstructured documents Invu Capture is one of the most comprehensive and versatile document processing solutions available today